Image-Based Linux and Secure/Measured Boot Devroom @ FOSDEM 23 #
The UAPI group, a community for people with an interest in innovating how we build, deploy, run, and update modern security-focused Linux operating systems, will host a devroom at FOSDEM 2023. A “devroom” (a FOSDEM term) is a co-located mini-conference with its own separate track.
FOSDEM is a free event for software developers to meet, share ideas and collaborate. It takes place on February 4 and 5 at the ULB Solbosch Campus in Brussels, Belgium. Learn more at https://fosdem.org/2023/.
Our half-day devroom will open on Saturday morning at 10.30am and close at 2.30pm. Drop in for talks on Image-based Linux and secure / attestable systems, and for a chat with UAPI folks. The schedule is available on the FOSDEM website.
- Image-based Linux distributions: intro, concepts, updates, differences with other distros
- OS and kernel image formats
- Cross-distro specifications and standards (e.g.: https://uapi-group.org)
- Trustable boot, device attestation, TPM usage and tooling
- A/B update implementations
as well as topics related to the above.
Our Call for Papers has closed.